May 28, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday {2}

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we post our top tens of anything bookish. This week, we're free to choose any topic that we want, and so I'll be having 
"Top Ten Series That I Want to Read". 

Legend by Marie Lu
This series sounds so badass, and I just get a Divergent-ish feel from it. Will get to this once the last book is out!

Gallagher Girls by Ally Carter
A school for spies?! Sold.

Heist Society by Ally Carter
A family of thieves?! Sold. (Seriously, though, Ally Carter sure tapped into my love for Lupin III.)

Across the Universe by Beth Revis
Considering my ultimate dream is to go planet- and galaxy-hopping, and that my preferred way to die is by going through the event horizon of a black hole, it's a given that I'd want to read this series. The cover redesign, though... *facepalm*

Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead
I've been meaning to read this series for a loooooong time, and I actually have the first book already! Now to make time...

Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
If I remember correctly, I first heard about this series because of a swoony quote I saw in Tumblr. I can't wait to meet you, Noah Shaw!

The Sweet Trilogy by Wendy Higgins
"He's the boy your daddy warned you about." *looks to the left* *looks to the right* Warning? What warning? 

The Lynburn Legacy by Sarah Rees Brennan
I've seen extremely mixed reviews for Unspoken, but I still want to try it because it sounds so... dreamy.

The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
Umm, four boys? Mmmmmkay. (God I'm shallow.)

Maze Runner by James Dashner
With so many books to read, I'm pretty sure I'll get to this just right before the movie XD

7 comments:

  1. I really enjoy reading Ally Carter's series, and I want to read the Legend series too! :) My TTT is Fictional Places I’d Love to Vacation: http://aliceinreaderland.com/2013/05/27/vacation/


    Alice @ Alice in Readerland

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the Vampire Academy and Maze Runner series! The Legend series is on my TBR-list :)

    My Top Ten Tuesday (YA Book Series):
    Eveline's Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to read Gallagher Girls series, The Sweet Trilogy and Mara Dyer. Those series/trilogy are awesomesauce!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha,we thought of the same topic. And the Heist Society is the perfect summer read series. Their fun and fast reads, I love them.
    Old follower
    my TTT
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday-21.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. VA, Across, Mara Dyer, and Sweet are some of my favorite series! Nice choices(:
    http://www.nobentspines.blogspot.com/2013/05/top-ten-tuesday_28.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh, I keep hearing how wonderful VA is. I really need to get on that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED The Legend Trilogy, cannot wait for book 3, I kinda wish I'd waited until the third was already out because now I'm playing the waiting game. Which I guess I do with a lot of series. :) I just started the last book in The Maze Runner Trilogy and it is definitely worth reading. Both are incredible!!

    Here's a link to my TTT if you want to check it out!
    http://deservedly.wordpress.com/2013/05/28/top-10-songs-that-remind-me-of-books/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D