Thanks for dropping by my stop on the Phoenix blog tour! You can see the full tour schedule here.
Today’s 60-second interview is with Dacian temptress, Giselle Lambert.
1. Describe yourself in three words.
- Fierce, mischievous, thief
2. What’s your favorite pastime?
- I love to dance, particularly to Dacian folk music. My people are very musical, and we find any excuse to sing and dance.
3. Ash or Elijah?
- Ash. He’s so brave and defiant. A true leader.
4. Cats or dogs?
- Dogs. They’re loyal and loveable.
5. What’s your favorite food?
- A traditional Dacian dish called sarmale, served with polenta. Sarmale are cabbage leaves stuffed with pork, greens and tomatoes.
6. Tell us a secret about yourself.
- No. Dacians bring their secrets to their grave.
7. What are you afraid of?
- Madame Clara dying. I don’t know what I’d do without her; she’s the closest thing to a mother that I have, and I love her with all my heart.
8. Who do you love the most in this world?
- Madame Clara. She took me and Lucas in, when no one else wanted us. She has the most generous heart of anyone I know.
9. Who do you hate the most?
- My father.
10. If you had one wish, what would it be?
- I wish that my people were accepted by the other humans. They treat us worse than the Darklings sometimes.
That's it! If you want to know more about Giselle, be sure to pick up a copy of Phoenix which will be on sale tomorrow, June 4th!
About the author:
Elizabeth Richards is an award-winning journalist, who spent her early career reviewing videogames before making the bold (or crazy) move into travel writing, despite suffering from terrible travel sickness.
In her spare time, she ran a successful lifestyle website aimed at teenage girls, where she got to interview many of her favourite bands, go to gigs and basically blag loads of free swag all in the name of ‘research’.
Elizabeth lives in Buckinghamshire, England, with her husband. Black City is her debut novel.
- She's an identical twin. (No, they don’t have psychic powers, and yes she is the evil one.)
- She's a little bit in love with Daniel Radcliffe.
- Her favourite book of all time is Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
- Her second favourite book is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.
- Her third favourite is Harry…oh, you get the idea.
- Her ambition is to see 10 volcanoes before she dies. She's already seen Stromboli, Vesuvius and Mt Etna. Just 7 more to go!