Sep 27, 2015

Bookish Haul {2}

While dusting off my bookshelves and trying to figure out how to rearrange my babies, I realized that I should probably do a book haul post before mixing them all up with one another and forgetting which ones I have and haven't hauled. So here you go.

Who better to guard my books than the Vision himself?
Emancipated by M.G. Reyes
Until the Beginning by Amy Plum
The Cost of All Things by Maggie Lehrman
P.S. I Still Love You by Jenny Han
How to Love / 99 Days by Katie Cotugno
Better Than Perfect / Maybe One Day by Melissa Kantor

The first three are of course from the lovely peeps from HarperCollins International who still send me books even though I fail at reading and reviewing them. I promise I'll get to them one day *huggles* P.S. I Still Love You was just as, if not better, than the first book, which I just reviewed btw. And the rest of the pile was for the triple-author signing I went to a few months back.

I am kind of - scratch that, superbly appalled that I've only read three of these books. Like, if hitting myself on the head with these would solve the problem, I'd have done it a long time ago. Anyway, off to read!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Look at this pile of great contemporaries. I can't wait to get to Extraordinary Means. I already read 99 Days and I wasn't a huge fan, I just didn't really like the MC. But who knows! You might love it :)

    www.novelsandnecklaces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh lots of fun titles there, hope you enjoy them

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D