Feb 27, 2012

Multimedia Monday: Another Cinderella Story and Zookeeper

A guy who danced with what could be the girl of his dreams at a costume ball only has one hint at her identity: the Zune she left behind as she rushed home in order to make her curfew. And with a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity in front of him, he sets out to find his masked beauty.
I used to dislike Selena Gomez for no particular reason but after watching this, not anymore! The dancing and music in this movie was awesome.


A group of zoo animals decide to break their code of silence in order to help their lovable zoo keeper find love -- without opting to leave his current job for something more illustrious.
When I was a kid, I wanted to be a veterinarian because I loved animals. I still do. So any movie about them just touches my heart. And just how cool are talking zoo animals?

(photos linked to sources; summaries from IMDb)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D