Apr 4, 2013

I'm on Bloglovin!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin
 
As you can see, I won't really be losing a lot of followers if Google gets even more bonkers by getting rid of Google Friend Connect (GFC), but I've decided to join Bloglovin because I want to see more posts by you, my friends. I'm not mourning the imminent loss of Google Reader since I don't really use it, but I want to change that with Bloglovin. 

So please follow me via Bloglovin (or e-mail / Linky) and comment below so I can follow you back! :D

3 comments:

  1. I was already following you through bloglovin', but thought I'd pop in and say hi! I really love the reader on bloglovin', and feel like I am being a much better commenter. :) I love visiting all my bookish friends!

    - Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jana! I followed you back :D And I agree, I love the reader in Bloglovin. Easy to use and simple <3

      Delete
  2. I'm following you! I'm hoping that now I'm following you I'll be able to comment on your posts more because they're a lot easier to find through Bloglovin':)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D