Jan 1, 2016

Bye 2015, Hello 2016!

 

2015 was a very good year for me except for two aspects in my life: reading- and blogging-wise. I read less books than I had in 2014 and posted infinitely less here on the blog, and I can blame it on work and school but I know that, more than that, it was because of my poor time management skills. I'm a big procrastinator, and oftentimes, I end up with a pile of new, unread books and sixteen hours of sleep. 

But this year, I resolve to making much better use of my time! No more playing Cooking Fever on my phone till I get dizzy! No more sleeping for longer than eight hours! No more countless hours of Suits and The Flash marathons! (Okay, maybe I'll give myself three hours during my days off.) But, still! I'll allot more time for reading even a few pages every day and blogging at least once a week. 

For now, I have this lame post to herald in the new year, but rest assured that there are more and better things to come from my blog. My book reviews will always be insufficient, though :P Happy New Year, friends!

P.S. Care to share with me any titles you're excited for? I sure need to add 2016 releases to my TBR list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D