Mar 23, 2013

Stacking the Shelves {5}: February 2013

Stacking the Shelves is hosted by Tynga's Reviews, where we share recently bought, borrowed, won, and gifted books (print or ebooks)!

PRINT BOOKS:
Unravel Me (Shatter Me #2) by Tahereh Mafi - bought
Unearthly (Unearthly #1) by Cynthia Hand - bought
Obsidian (Lux #1) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - bought
Onyx (Lux #2) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - bought
Opal (Lux #3) by Jennifer L. Armentrout - bought
There Comes a Prophet by David Litwack - from author for blog tour
Shadow and Bone (The Grisha #1) by Leigh Bardugo - won from Fierce Reads
What's Left of Me (The Hybrid Chronicles #1) by Kat Zhang - won from Mr. Book Wonder and HarperCollins
Why We Broke Up by Daniel Handler - bought


Unravel Me and Miss Peregrine's are signed because of Tahereh Mafi and Ransom Riggs' back-to-back book signings here in Manila! ♥

NETGALLEY:


EDELWEISS:
Legacy of the Clockwork Key (The Secret Order #1) by Kristin Bailey - for blog tour (review)
Chantress by Amy Butler Greenfield - for blog tour

EBOOK:
Harken (Harken #1) by Kaleb Nation - from author for review

This is probably my shortest StS to date; I've finally realized that my TBR pile is out-of-hand >_<

11 comments:

  1. THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEPP!!! I'm so glad you liked it because I probably would have had to have serious words with you if you hadn't.
    What's Left of Me is a really great read so I hope you enjoy it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I would've had serious words with MYSELF if I didn't like it :)) Thanks, Lucy! :D

      Delete
  2. gaaah! Ten tiny breaths!!! I want I want

    new follower

    follow back? :)

    My StS

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves_22.html#links

    Win a Shatter me T-Shirts and a Signed Copy of Unravel me

    http://lite-rate-ture.blogspot.com/2013/03/signed-booksgiveaway300-followers.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo you've had a good week. So jealous of the signing you went to, and you've had some awesome wins. Yay for getting Gameboard of the Gods, too!

    Hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing JLA's Lux series all over the place today. I really liked them, although I'm dying for the next book in the series, now!

    Anyway, enjoy your goodies. Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since I am a R. Mead fan, that book is already on my list of books to buy haha. :) Hope Chantress is nice, since I'm pretty curious about that one too. Enjoy!

    Stacking the Shelves #19

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Gameboard of the Gods! And awesome you have a signed copy :) Awesome haul!

    Janina
    My Haul!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots of Lots of books! I have been wanting to rea Why We Broke up since it came out! Can't wait to see what you think of it :D
    old follower
    my STS
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2013/03/stacking-shelves-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool that you got a signed copy of Unravel Me! I'm jealous! ;) I hope you like Gameboard of the Gods! I haven't read it but I'm definitely curious about it.

    My Stacking the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing haul! My wish to get Gameboard of the Gods has been denied but I pre-oreded it today. Cannot wait to get it!

    Happy reading!
    My haul

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic haul this week! I'm excited to start reading Gameboard of the Gods. Love Richelle Mead's writing! Ten Tiny Breaths was amazing. Yay for signed books! Enjoy all that you got this week! Thanks for sharing and happy reading!

    MaryAnn | Chapter by Chapter
    Our STS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D