Jan 1, 2014

Welcome, 2014!

How's the new year been for you so far? Stuffed, yes? Because I know I am. I'm just trying to ignore the fact that school starts again next week :| Anyway, before I get on with the fresh, let's take a final look back on 2013. 

(AKA the cheat sheet I created to make it easier for me to choose my Book of the Year which is... *major drumroll*)

Oh, yes, I totally crowned Unravel Me. With chapter-freaking-sixty-two in it, how could I not? ;D Let's see if the last book in the trilogy will dominate this year.

Now I'll go on to the new. If this isn't your first time here on my blog, you'll notice that I have a new layout! It's totes simpler than my old one but I actually prefer it this way. (And the slider is less of a pain to maintain.) This year, I'll try to learn how to code templates so I can make my own. Anyway, aside from my layout, I've also revamped my ratings! 
 
 
Yep - no more half-ratings for me! I used them a lot but I've come to thinking that they blur the lines between how much I really enjoyed books, so I'm bidding farewell to them starting this year.

And that's it! Tomorrow, it'll be back to regular programming. Enjoy the rest of the holidays, folks!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Unravel me as well. It was just such an amazing book!! I really hope that Ignite me will be as good, if not better, then the first to.
    Happy 2014 reading :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh, I haven't read most (read: ALMOST ALL) of your favorite books from 2013! GAAAHHH. I really need to get on those. Thank you for sharing, Kazhy! And for pushing me to make a list too. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D