Jul 17, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday {22}

Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where bloggers post about much-awaited releases!




Title: Ricochet (Addicted #1.5)
Author: Krista & Becca Ritchie
Release Date: August 1st 2013
Publisher: Self-published
Lily and Lo's story continues: The three months following the conclusion of Addicted to You.
GAAAAH. You have no idea how desperate I am for this novella. The ending to Addicted to You was heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time, and I started needing Ricochet the moment I read that last word. August, please come fasterrrrr!




Title: Hover (The Taking #2)
Author: Melissa West
Release Date: August 13th 2013
Publisher: Entangled Teen
On Earth, seventeen-year-old Ari Alexander was taught to never peek, but if she hopes to survive life on her new planet, Loge, her eyes must never shut.
Because in this world, pleasure is everything, held up by a ruling body that keeps their people in check by giving them what they want and closing their eyes to what's really happening around them. The only hope Loge has is to move its people to Earth, and they have a plan.
Thousands of humans crossed over to Loge after a poisonous neurotoxin released into Earth’s atmosphere, nearly killing them. They sought refuge in hopes of finding a new life, but what they became were slaves, built to wage war against their home planet. That is, unless Ari and Jackson can stop them.
But on Loge, nothing is as it seems... and no one can be trusted.
This is one of my most-awaited 2013 sequels. Gravity ended so abruptly, leaving a lot of questions that I sure hope will be answered in Hover. I need to re-read the first book before diving into this one but I don't really mind because I enjoyed it a lot the first time around!

4 comments:

  1. Great picks! I really like the Hover cover.

    Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had some mixed thoughts on Gravity, but I'm looking forward to finding out what happens next. And I haven't heard of Ricochet, but I love the cover! I hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't heard of either of these books, I need to check out the synopsis of the previous books in the series :) I love having a book I really look forward to!

    Happy reading :)

    Lexxie @ (un)Conventional Boookviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of those before..I'll definetly have to look them up! Great picks!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D