Dec 28, 2012

Top 10 of 2012 {Day 5}: Most Anticipated 2013 Reads

Top 10 of 2012 will be five days of top ten bookish lists on this last week of 2012!
 
I didn't have a "Best Book Boyfriends of 2012" post because I couldn't narrow down my list to ten! >_< Anyway, I have lots of 2013 books in my to-read shelf in Goodreads, but here are the ten I'm most excited for!
 
 
 
 
Fault Line by Christa Desir
   This sounds like a heartbreaking read, but I can't care less about my heart! XD
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Untitled (Divergent #3) by Veronica Roth
   Yes, I'm excited for a book without a title, a blurb, and a cover yet, but hey, who isn't excited for this?! I'm really hoping Veronica Roth wasn't taking her evil-author-pills while writing this.
 
 
 
 
 
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by April Genevieve Tucholke
   Aside from the gorgeous cover, I can't wait to meet River West... even though he could be the devil...
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All Our Pretty Songs by Sarah McCarry
   A previously solid friendship is being threatened by a magical musician boy? Sold.




 
 
Requiem by Lauren Oliver
   With that hair-pulling ending in Pandemonium, how could I not be excited for this?! I just hope Alex ends up happy. He deserves it. Lena doesn't. Hmph.




 
 
 
Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi
   WARNERRRRRRRRR. Umm, yeah. Don't get me wrong, I don't want him with Juliette (she really should be with Adam), but I love him.



 
 
 
Infinite Sky by C.J. Flood
   A girl with a family on the brink of falling apart and a gypsy guy who's a bare-knuckle boxer... yes, please.




 
 
 
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi
   I am desperate for more Arry. And Roar. Not looking forward to Soren, though (someone with an ARC mentioned him, grr); I hope Perry will beat him to a pulp again.
 
 
 
 
 
Fire with Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian
   Burn for Burn's ending was such a cliffhanger, and I need to know more about Mary's power(?).




 
 
 
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
   This book sounds like the story of my life, so of course I'm excited! XD

2 comments:

  1. These sound super good! I hadn't even heard of some of these before. All Our Pretty Songs, specifically. I may have to check that one out! I didn't know that Burn for Burn was a series either. I guess I'm going to have to start reading before the second book comes out!

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so with you on Divergent #3, Requiem and Ever Night! Can't wait for all of them.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D