Dec 19, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday {11}: Through the Ever Night - Veronica Rossi

 
Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, where bloggers post about much-awaited releases!

Title: Through the Ever Night (Under the Never Sky #2) 
Author: Veronica Rossi 
Release Date: January 8th 2013 
Publisher: HarperCollins
It's been months since Aria last saw Perry. Months since Perry was named Blood Lord of the Tides, and Aria was charged with an impossible mission. Now, finally, they are about to be reunited. But their reunion is far from perfect. The Tides don't take kindly to Aria, a former Dweller. And with the worsening Aether storms threatening the tribe's precarious existence, Aria begins to fear that leaving Perry behind might be the only way to save them both.
Threatened by false friends, hidden enemies, and powerful temptations, Aria and Perry wonder, Can their love survive through the ever night?
In this second book in her spellbinding Under the Never Sky trilogy, Veronica Rossi combines fantasy and dystopian elements to create a captivating love story as perilous as it is unforgettable.
I fell in love with Under the Never Sky (review here!) all over again when I joined Pitch Dark's re-read, and now I'm more than ready for the sequel! Unfortunately, I've come across some tiny spoilers :( Anyway, just a few more weeks before I get more Aria/Perry! I still need to read Roar and Liv, though...
(cover and summary from Goodreads.com)

12 comments:

  1. I haven't read the first book yet but I want to read both of them and I already have them on my to-read list. I hope you enjoy reading this one when it comes out. Great pick!
    Come check out my WOW post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Under the Never Sky was a wonderful surprise for me! I ending up liking it much more than I expected. I'm so excited to read the sequel. New follower by the way =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for this one too. I loooved the first book! Here's my Waiting On Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait for this one either!! New follower :D

    I'm having an international giveaway:

    http://pageafterpagereviews.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/book-to-film-review-life-of-pi-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome pick! I loved the first one, so I can't wait to read this either.

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this a week or so ago, and loved it! It's definitely just as great as the first. Lots and lots of Roar as well XD

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  7. I know the teens in my library are excited for this one to come out :) Great choice!

    The Brunette Librarian's Waiting on Wednesday Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. New follower here! This book looks really good.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great pick! I loved Under the Never Sky and I can't wait to read what will happen next. I love the cover for this one!

    Thanks for visiting my post!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome pick!!! I seriously cannot wait for Through The Ever Night to come out!!!

    My WoW

    -Brittani

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bummer that you came across spoilers but I hope you still enjoy it. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D