Dec 7, 2012

Feature and Follow Friday {8}

Feature and Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. This week's featured blogs are Bookworm Brandee and Writer's Block.

This week's question is:

Activity! Who do you want to be? If you could be any character from a book. What do you think that character looks like and what do you have in common?

My answer:
You have no idea how tempted I am to say I'd love to be Tris Prior from Divergent, Nora Grey from Hush, Hush, Juliette from Shatter Me, or Katy from Obsidian (because I want their boyfriends!) but nah, I'd rather have a peaceful, normal life XD So my answer would be Lily from Dash & Lily's Book of Dares! Why? First, I love Dash; second, I want to live in New York; and lastly, I want to go on a date at the Strand! What she looks like and what we have in common are the same: we both wear glasses and beat-up Chucks :)) I can't and won't ever sport her majorette boots, though.

Leave a comment if you follow and I'll be sure to follow back! Happy Friday, guys! :D

10 comments:

  1. Lol. It's so very tempting to want to be one of this heroines from paranormal or dystopian novels, but honestly I like yo live without imminent fear for my live too.

    My F&F post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely DO NOT want to be Juliette haha. I mean, her thoughts are beautiful and she has Adam and Warner an all, but she's still broken. Lily would be great :) She's so sweet! Great answer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hhahaha you'd rather have a peaceful normal life?? Those were my thoughts exactly! That's why I chose to be someone from a YA contemporary novel instead of a crazy dystopian one. You gotta think about the future! Great pick and I hope you have a happy Friday :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say Juliette, but then I thought that I don't want to have a touch that kills.
    My F&F
    http://kimberlysnovelnotes.blogspot.com/2012/12/friday-56-12-feature-friday-11.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL, sounds good :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2012/12/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too many choices, right? Lily's a good one though! Thanks for the follow - I'm following back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tris's problems would be soooo worth it for Tobias! I didn't even think of her!
    I'm a new follower! http://fantasticalpaperrealm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes! Lily. That's a perfect answer, although I don't think I'm much like her. I like that choice. Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read Dash & Lily's Book of Dares! I'll have to check it out.

    Old follower. My FF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still haven't read this book. I've heard it is amazing though. I need to move it up my TBR list.

    Totally get you about wanting characters boyfriends! Haha.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments so post away! <3

Also, I appreciate the thought but this is now an award- and tag-free zone :D